Who We Are: Our website address is: https://www.flexthor.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your rights regarding data protection?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How do you manage your cookies?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the competent authorities
What Data Do We Collect?
Flexthor collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) entered on contact forms. Interaction with the website through Google Analytics.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to Flexthor. We collect and process data when you:
- Contact us via the contact form.
- Interact with the website: moving on the website or clicking on elements.
Flexthor may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How Will We Use Your Data?
Flexthor collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you if you fill out the contact form.
- Optimize our web platform.
- Optimize our marketing.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Flexthor securely stores your data in the cloud, on servers that comply with European legislation. Flexthor will retain your data for 2 years. Once this period has passed, we will delete your data that we manage internally.
Marketing: Flexthor would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Flexthor from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Flexthor.
What Are Your Rights Regarding Data Protection?
Flexthor wants to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user has the right to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Flexthor. We may charge a small fee for this.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request Flexthor to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Flexthor to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Flexthor erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Flexthor restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Flexthor’s processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Flexthor transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email:
- Write to us: email@example.com
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at: Dorpsstraat 30 bus 1, 3500 Hasselt
How to Contact the Competent Authorities: If you wish to file a complaint or if you feel that Flexthor has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find the contact details of the Data Protection Authority in Belgium on their website: www.dataprotectionauthority.be.